1. The website does not collect any information automatically, excluding the information included in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files which are stored in the terminal equipment of the website user for the purpose of providing the user with access to the website. Generally, cookies contain the name of the website, storage time in the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity which is responsible for placing cookies in the terminal equipment of the user and has access to them is the website operator – Paints and Varnishes Plant Śnieżka SA with its registered seat in Lubzina 34a, 39-102.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. to adjust the website content to the user’s preferences as well as optimize the website efficiency, in particular, the files allow to recognize the equipment of the user and display the website content, adjusted to the individual user’s needs;
b. to produce statistics which help to understand how the users of the website make use of the website, which allows to improve its structure and content;
c. to maintain the session of the website user (after logging in),thanks to which the user does not have to provide its login and password again while visiting subpages;
d. to display special advertisements by Google AdWords to those users who visited the website;
e. automatization of marketing processes such as website traffic analysis, automatic dispatch of advertising e-mails etc;
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies: ‘session’ (session cookies) and ‘persistent’ (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user until logging out, leaving the website or disabling software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of the user for the time specified in the parameters of cookie files, or until they are removed by the user.
6. The website uses the following cookie files:
a. ‘essential’ cookie files, which allow to take advantage of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website
b. cookies used to ensure safety e.g. used to detect fraud as far as authentication of website is concerned;
c. ‘performance’ cookie files which allow to collect information on how the user takes advantage of the website;
d. ‘functional’ cookies which allow to ‘save’ selected settings by the user as well as customize the user’s interface such as for example; selected language or region where the user comes from, a font size, or the website design etc;
e. ‘marketing’ cookies which allow to provide the user with advertising materials tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing the web (internet browser) allows, due to its default settings, to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Website users may at any time change the settings regarding cookies. The settings may be changed in such a way so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform the user about cookies every time they visit the website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (internet browser).
9. Cookie files stored and used in the terminal equipment of the user may be also used by parties collaborating with the website operator as well as its advertisers and partners.
10. More information on cookie files can be found by clicking the following link www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in section ‘Help’ in the menu of the internet browser.